INITIAL NUTRITION CONSULTATION
Approx. 1 Hour / $150
Your initial appointment with Alethea will be focussed on gaining a personal understanding of you and your health. The session is private and comprehensive with questions and discussion designed to provide a map of the factors contributing to your current health.
Alethea will proceed to analyse your case and conduct appropriate research to implement a unique treatment plan for you.
- Comprehensive assessment of your current and past health.
- Gaining an understanding of your nutrition and lifestyle choices, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Physical examinations may include blood pressure, nail and tongue analysis.
- Referral for further testing if indicated.
- Simple nutritional and lifestyle advice to start your journey will be discussed.
- Prescription for nutritional supplementation (if required)
- The initial stage of your treatment plan will be provided via email within 72 hours of your appointment.
SPORTS NUTRITION CONSULTATION
Approx. 1 Hour / $150
The Sports Nutrition Consultation will cover some of the components of an initial nutrition consultation however the focus will be on sport-specific requirements, future events and race plans and nutrition for performance and recovery.
45 minutes / $90
This appointment takes place after the initial consultation with an assessment and discussion about the initial treatment plan to enhance your understanding and allow time for questions. Any difficulties implementing the plan can be workshopped and progression to the next stage of nutrition treatment and planning will occur.
- Dietary intake will be analysed and discussed with a report provided highlighting possible nutrient deficiencies and how to incorporate these into your diet.
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations addressing your health concern.
- Analysis of testing results (if testing was required).
- Discussion of the treatment plan and education on the whys. Personally, I don’t like to do something if I don’t understand why and I don’t expect you to either.
Ongoing appointments are recommended and designed for support moving forward whilst you are implementing your treatment plan and until you feel comfortable being your own practitioner. Return appointments generally take place every 3-4 weeks (depending on the patient and the health concern).
20 Minute Appointment – $49.00
Acute consultations are brief 20-minute appointments to address acute conditions such as cold, flu, hayfever and sore throats. They are not suitable for ongoing/chronic conditions. Chronic/ongoing conditions must be booked as initial appointments or return appointments for current patients.
Acute consultations are conducted on the Zoom platform and will review current medications, symptoms and provide a nutritional and supplemental prescription.
Online consults are unfortunately not available to residents of the US or Canada.
Online consultations are conducted on the Zoom platform and have the same structure as in-clinic consultations. Online consults are unfortunately not available to residents of the US or Canada.
4 Day Nutrient Analysis – $49.95
Ever wanted to know if you are eating enough protein for muscle synthesis? Or consuming enough carbohydrates to support glycogen stores to support a high-intensity training session? Or enough B12 to support mental health? Or enough iron to avoid anaemia?
This is a great service to have a four day nutrition intake analysed with a report provided to you. The analysis will be reviewed from a holistic perspective in addition to assessing your macronutrients and micronutrients. A holistic analysis takes into consideration it’s not simply about numbers!