Alethea Mills Nutrition is an Australian based company based in Queensland, Australia. Our ABN is 93 686 191 581 and we can be contacted through email@example.com or by the contact page on this site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy, whether you are a contact, customer or supplier. We are also committed to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and we also aim to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for the people of the EU.
We take the management of your personal information seriously. If you have any questions about how your information is being handled, you are welcome to contact us.
Are there age restrictions?
The Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the website from visitors in this age group.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the information you provide directly to us and may include name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. For example, we collect information when:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Communicate with us via our contact page
- Participate in any interactive features of our services
- Fill out a form
- Answer requests of enquiries
We also use various technologies to collect information, and this may include.
- Cookies – small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits.
- Web beacons – beacons are also known as tracking pixels. They are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
What about sensitive information?
There is information that is more sensitive than other information collected. Sensitive information will be collected by more secure methods including:
- Via Simple Clinic patient registration form when you book a consult
- During an online or in-person consult
- Information provided by you via email to us
Sensitive information is stored in a password protected computer with some being stored securely online or on the cloud through Google Drive.
What do we do with the data?
We only use your personal information to provide you with services from Alethea Mills Nutrition or to communicate with you about the Website or the services.
We employ industry-standard techniques to protect against unauthorised access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Do we share your data?
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymised data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the website and service.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Instagram and Facebook. Your use of these third-party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Are we serious about data security?
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the sites may not be secure.
We store files containing your personal information in secure locations, limiting access to your information to key personnel, utilising an SSL server and maintaining all security systems in place.
If we make major changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website or sending you an email.
We use various third parties who may store your personal information. You can view their security policies below.