Alethea offers private consultations in Southport and Palm Beach on the Gold Coast in addition to online consultations.
Please click here to book your appointment.
**online appointments are not available to residents of the US or Canada.
ALETHEA’S HEALTH INTERESTS
Training is the focus for most athletes, however nutrition provides the building blocks to perform, recover and maintain a strong immune system to maximise athlete potential.
- Performance and Recovery
- Event Plans
- Injury prevention and repair
- Energy Maintenance
Previously worked with:
- Swimmers up to State Level
- Triathletes from beginners to competitors in the World Series
- Spartan athletes
- Runners from the weekend runner wanting to improve their park run time to endurance runners including nutrition support for a local runner, Jake Malby, who undertook the challenge of 31 Marathons in 31 Days.
Digestive disturbances can be consuming, painful, annoying and downright obstacles for an athlete or for the person simply wanting to get on with their day pain-free and without digestive issues.
- Digestive Issues
- Bloating and/or Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Health – Constipation/Diarrhoea
- IBS / IBD
Nutritional support to balance and support hormones.
- Irregular cycles
- Painful periods
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Thyroid Health
MOOD AND WELLBEING
- Anxiety and Stress
- Sleep disturbances