Alethea offers private online consultations via Zoom.
Please click here to book your appointment.
**online appointments are not available to residents of the US or Canada.
ALETHEA’S HEALTH INTERESTS
Training is the focus for most athletes, however, nutrition provides the building blocks to perform, recover and maintain a strong immune system to maximise athlete potential.
- Performance and Recovery
- Event Plans
- Injury prevention and repair
- Energy Maintenance
- Gut Health eg: runners gut/diarrhoea
Previously worked with:
- Swimmers up to State Level
- Triathletes from beginners to competitors in the World Series
- Spartan athletes
- Runners from the weekend runner wanting to improve their park run time to endurance runners including nutrition support for a local runner, Jake Malby, who undertook the challenge of 31 Marathons in 31 Days.
Digestive disturbances can be consuming, painful, annoying and downright obstacles for an athlete or for the person simply wanting to get on with their day pain-free and without digestive issues.
- Digestive Issues
- Bloating and/or Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Health – Constipation/Diarrhoea
- IBS / IBD
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
Nutritional support to balance and support hormones.
- Irregular cycles
- Painful periods
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Thyroid Health
MOOD AND WELLBEING
- Anxiety and Stress
- Sleep disturbances