These bowls are quick and a great way to get a bowl full of nutrients.
This bowl has salmon, seaweeds, edamame, and greens, lots of nutrients to support a healthy menstrual cycle with magnesium, iodine, essential fatty acids (omegas), and carbohydrate. Serves 3.
- 2 cups cooked rice (choose your favourite)
- 150g edamame
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh seaweed
- 1 sheet dried seaweed or dulse flakes
- 345g sashimi salmon
- 100g tempeh
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 3 radishes
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook rice. I like to do absorption method. Add around 1 cup rice to a saucepan with 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil, take lid off stir, drop the heat to low and simmer with the lid on until all water has gone
- Add cooled rice to the bowls.
- Salmon is ideal in bite size pieces as is the tempeh.
- Finely slice radishes and seaweed sheets.
- Dice the avocado.
- Add all ingredients and make it as pretty as you like!
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, fresh grated ginger and tamari.
- Fresh seaweed can be found at most fishmongers and is delicious.
- If using black/wild rice you may need a touch more water.