Citrus Gut Gummies
The benefits of these gummies are they are made on gelatin. Gelatin, contains amino acids, in fact, the same amino acids as collagen just with a different chemical structure.
Gelatin contains proline, glycine and glutamine, to name a few. These amino acids are beneficial for collagen production, tissue and cartilage repair, healthy gut lining and can also help with sleep quality.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- Place juice in a saucepan and gently heat on low heat
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon at a time onto the juice as it is heating
- Stir until gelatin has completely dissolved
- Pour into a silicone ice cube tray
- Place in freezer until set
- Once they are set they can be stored in the refrigerator
- Use grass-fed gelatin i.e Changing Habits or NutraOrganics
- I found using NutraOrganics I needed to add more gelatin for my desired texture
- Eat 1-2 per day
- Must be stored in the fridge or they will melt